School Administrative Unit #9

For Families

For Families

     An effective partnership with families is critical if we are to realize the full potential of each and every student.  Please use the resources found on our website to stay informed of current school events, policies, and procedures. The links on the left side of the screen will bring you to pages that answer many questions family members may have.  Additional questions may be answered by reading through the "Frequently Asked Questions" section below.  As always, feel free to contact your child's school or the SAU office directly for assistance.

PowerSchool Account Activation and Returning Student Registration - Video Tutorial (view in a separate window HERE)

Unable to display content. Adobe Flash is required.

Free & Reduced Meals Applications

Online Meal Application (Conway School District Only):

  • (Online Free/Reduced Meals Application)

       - Instructions (Online Free/Reduced Meals Application Instructions)

Paper Application:

Online School lunch payment system (Conway School District Only):

 Frequently Asked Questions


I am new to SAU#9.  What do I need to do to register for school?
To register for school, you will need a copy of your child's birth certificate, immunization records, as well as proof of residency.  A complete physical exam at the parents' expense is also required (NH Law RSA 200:32 and 200:33) of all children within the last 12 months upon entering school, or with a practitioner’s documented appointment date for conditional enrollment. To begin the registration process, click the 'Student Registration' icon on the upper right of this page.
 child is ill.  Do I need to keep him/her home from  school?
 While school attendance is very important, children who are ill  should be kept at home.  If your child has a fever of 100F or  higher, he or she should stay home until fever free without  medicine for 24 hours. 

My child wants to play sports at middle and/or high school.  What are the requirements?
All children who play sports at the middle and/or high school level must have a recent physical on file. Physicals are valid for two years.  To see what sports are available, please contact the individual schools.  

What time will the bus arrive to bring my child to school?
For information about bus routes and schedules, please visit our Transportation page. 

How will I know if school is going to be cancelled or delayed?

At times school may be cancelled, delayed or even dismissed early. Please be sure to keep your phone number(s) up to date with your child's school so we will be able to reach you.  Information will also be shared on local television stations, radio stations, and our website.  For more information, visit our School Cancellation Procedures page.

How do I obtain working papers for my child?
Working papers can be obtained at the Middle School, High School or SAU #9 office during office hours OR can be issued by a parent/guardian.

To obtain working papers from a parent/guardian:
To obtain working papers at the school/district offices:
  • Student must be 14 years of age or older
  • Employer's Request for Child Labor form *must be completed and signed by the employer
  • Birth Certificate
  • Social Security Card (you can bring a copy)
  • Proof of passing grades *if you are going to work during the school year
    **Please Note: Child AND guardian need to be present (at the same time) to sign the working papers

new student registration

PowerSchool Account Login



Update Your Basic Information Online

Parents/Guardians can now update their basic information (address, phone, email) right through the Year Round Update portal in PowerSchool. Once logged into your PowerSchool account, click on the Year Round Update icon.

Year Round Update  

Notification of Disclosure of Directory Information


Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2020 Intrado Corporation. All rights reserved.